Low Rezzy Jam Frenzy! 2016
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
Sparked by dirt_mound to participate in a game jam - here are the results!
- Mouse-based movement!
- Realistic sounds!
- Power pickups enable a single shot, pew pew!
- A space force field that pushes you - touch the top!
- Weapon powerups with increasing points!
- Seamless restarts for endless hours of joy & fun!
How to Play:
- Move your mouse and pickup the power!
- Click to release power!
- Collect more power!
- Watch out!
- Press Escape to Quit
One feature planned was cut due to submission deadlines:
- Basic particle effects bound to the 64x64 grid
- Removal of a bug when pressing 'enter'
The overall thrust of this project was to see a simple game to completion while growing in experience using the Unity engine.
Thank you for the opportunity to create & share this little creation!
A discussion board has been enabled for anyone interested in sharing thoughts.
Created with Unity Personal Edition: Should work however any other Unity build would - but let me know if you have installation issues. :)